When I last visited Paris I’ve noticed how effortless, yet elegant and feminine French women look like. I created this 5 tips “cheat sheet” for looking stylish and chic in the best French manner.
1. It’s not a secret that French women are known for their elegance and femininity, however, if you look at their clothes you won’t see anything pretentious or flashy. They would rather prefer basic colours, simple prints and cuts.
2. Flats are the footwear of choice for a French girl. They’re way more practical and comfortable for walking on cobblestone streets.
3. Keep accessories to a minimum. Add some accents with minimalistic jewellery such as delicate necklace or bracelet.
4. Leave it undone. Your can leave your shirt half-tucked or strap not completely tied. Looking purposefully unpolished is a French art which hard to learn. But believe me that’s worth it
5. When it comes to French style – less is more. Uncomplicated outfits make the most impact.